Welcome to Glassy
Get the best deals on
in Kansas City, fast.
About the Glassy provider network:
Estimates collected online
Instant estimates with transparent pricing
Mobile service options and easy scheduling
KANSAS CITY METROPOLITAN AREA
Learn more about windshield repair and replacement in Kansas City
- Kansas City MSA is the 25th in the nation for auto glass repairs and replacement.
- There are over close to 1.9 million cars and trucks owned by the 2.1 million residents.
- 100,000 cars and trucks in Kansas City MSA will require either a repair or full replacement of the windshield.
- Repairs can be made in roughly 20% for windshields that are damaged.
- Insurance typically will cover around 32% of the total number of windshields that need replaced or repaired in Kansas City.
- The months of March and June in Kansas City see the highest amount of windshield repairs and replacements.
- Road debris and collisions are the top reasons for windshield damage in Kansas.
- Interstate 435, which encircles the entire city, is the second longest beltway in the nation contributing to the high number of windshield glass repairs and replacements.